- Benefits & Features
- Warranty & After sales service
|Prime Power Kva/Kw||
|Stand-by Power Kva/Kw||
|Voltage / Frequency||
400 V / 50 Hz, 480 V / 60 Hz
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Ltrs)||
|Approximate Weight net (Kg)||
|Dimensions L X W X H cm||
Our 1103 range of electric power engines provides cost effective power solutions for prime and standby generation. The engines also meet up to EU Stage IIIA/U.S. EPA Tier 3 equivalent emission standards. The compact 3 cylinder, 3.3 litre engines feature exceptional performance criteria in fuel economy for prime power applications and high load acceptance for standby installations.
- 1103A-33G ELECTROPAK ENGINE
- 3.3 litre
- 30-38 kVA
Designed for use in unregulated territories.
1103A-33G Standard Equipment:
Air inlet system
- Mounted air filter
- 12 volt starter motor and 12 volt 65 amp alternator with DC output
- 12 volt shutdown solenoid energised to run
- Mounted radiator and piping
- Thermostatically controlled system with gear driven circulation pump and belt driven pusher fan
Flywheels and flywheel housing
- High inertia flywheel to SAE J620 size 10/11½
- SAE 3 flywheel housing
- Next generation fuel filter
- Rotary type pump
- Front engine mounting brackets
- Wet sump with filler and dipstick
- Spin-on oil filter
Ease of maintenance
Models in the range are either naturally aspirated or turbocharged to give you the extra power you need. The engines have mechanical fuel injection, giving you ease of maintenance with 500 hour service intervals.
The range also shares common installation with other models in the 1100 Series so when you need to upgrade your application for more power, the transition is a simple process.
Oil and fuel filtration
The high quality oil and fuel filtration on our 1103 range produces an engine that is reliable and durable.
Prime power generation
The 1103 range of electric power engines gives 28-68 kWm engine power with 30-59 kVA generator output.