- Benefits & Features
- Warranty & After sales service
|Prime Power Kva/Kw||
|Stand-by Power Kva/Kw||
|Voltage / Frequency||
400 V / 50 Hz
4012 – 46TAG2A
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Ltrs)||
|Approximate Weight net (Kg)||
|Dimensions L X W X H cm||
The Perkins 4012 range packs a real performance punch, with 12 cylinders and 46 litre displacement providing all the power you need. The range’s diesel ElectropaK engines are supplied complete with radiator and air cleaner, or as engine only. They provide 1000-1880 kVA generator output, with exceptional power-to-weight ratios. The compact design of the engines makes them easy to transport and install.
- 4012-46TAG ELECTROPAK ENGINE
- 46 litre
- 1000-1880 kVA generator output
Designed to meet ½ TA Luft (1986) emissions standards.
The 4012-46TAG ElectropaK engine is turbocharged and air-to-air chargecooled.
4012-46TAG Standard Equipment
Air inlet system
- Mounted air filter and turbochargers
- Powder coated radiator comprising: water radiator; air charge cooled radiator; fuel oil cooling (optional); all pipes, hoses and clips; fan; pulleys; fan belts and safety guards
- System designed for ambients up to 50ºC (122ºF)
- Two twin thermostats
- 24 volt starter motor and 24 volt alternator with integral regulator and DC output
- Overspeed switch and magnetic pickup
- Turbine inlet temperature shutdown switch
- Twin high coolant temperate shutdown switches
- Twin low oil pressure shutdown switches
Flywheels and flywheel housing
- SAE 00 flywheel housing
- SAE J620 size 18 flywheel
- Direct fuel injection system, fuel lift pump
- Full flow spin-on fuel oil filters
- Governing to ISO 8528-5 class G2 with isochronous capability
- Engine jacket water/lubricating oil temperature stabiliser
- Full flow spin-on oil filters
- Wet sump with filler and dipstick
Economic and durable, the engines have excellent power-to-weight ratios, as well as outstanding load acceptance and improved emissions.
Commonality of components with other engines in the 4000 Series makes replacing parts or upgrading an easy process.
The ElectropaK diesel engines in the 4012 range come complete with radiator and air cleaner. Models in the range are either turbocharged and air-to-air chargecooled or turbocharged and air-to-water chargecooled.
Giving 1250-1880 kVA engine power, our 4012 range diesel engines include a model to suit all your power generation needs – prime or standby.
Engine-only options are also available.
Options for your 4012 range diesel engines include:
- Fuel oil cooler integral to the radiator assembly
- Immersion heater with thermostat